What superpower would you have?

What superpower would you have?

To encourage writing each day, we have responded to some creative questions on the large display boards.

One question was ‘what superpower would you want if you could have one?’

Some ideas we had were:

to be invisible because you can go anywhere without being seen,

to talk to animals so you would know how they feel, think and what they say,

To fly so you could get to different places easily,

to make food and water out of air.

What superpower would you want?

Another question was “What is the best thing that has happened to you this week. What would you write?

3 thoughts on “What superpower would you have?

1. I would love to be able to fly, you can get away easily and see thing from a different angle. That would be good for photography, having a bird’s eye view angle (I did photography for my Passion Project).

The best thing that happened to me this week was having the musical performances. It was such a great experience having our makeup done and looking into a giant crowd with bright lights shining onto the stage!

🍒 Zoe – https://zoem23.edublogs.org 🍒

2. If I could have a super power I would either choose to have invisibility because if someone tried to hurt me I could go invisible and run away and they won’t see me or find me, I would also like to have a super power that would make everyone in the world happy so life for people won’t be so gloomy.

3. If I had to be anything it would be invisible than you can go do anything you want like steal something yummy and eat it. Since i am a foodie person than that makes it easy for me. I would never get in to trouble by anyone.

SISI